How to make Baked Chicken Breasts.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 425F degrees.
- Grease baking dish.
- Line up chicken breasts in the baking dish.
- Add mayonnaise on top of each piece of chicken.
- Pour the ranch dressing on all of the chicken.
- Spread the mayonnaise and ranch dressing on the chicken.
- Sprinkle the grated parmesan cheese over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 20 more minutes or until chicken is tender and reaches 165F degrees.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]