How to make Baked Cauliflower Bites.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 2 cups Cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoon Greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon Cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 1 tablespoon Ginger-garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon Tandoori masala powder
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 4 tablespoon Gramflour
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- Coriander leaves a handful (optional)
- Salt, to taste
- ½ teaspoon Chaat masala (optional)
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets and then add them to a bowl and pour hot water.
- Cover and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes drain the water completely and set it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add yoghurt, oil, Kashmiri red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder,garam masala and tandoori masala.
- Mix well.
- Next add lemon juice, gram flour and ginger garlic paste.
- Mix it to make a paste.
- Add cauliflower florets to this mixture and mix gently to coat them all.
- Then add the chopped coriander leaves and combine well.
- Let it stand for 10 minutess for marination.
- In the meanwhile pre-heat the oven to 200 deg C (400 F) for 10 minutes.
- In a baking sheet, line with aluminium foil and sprinkle oil and grease the sheet.
- Arrange the marinated cauliflower florets in a single layer on a baking sheet without overcrowding.
- Place the baking sheet in the middle rack and bake for 15 minutes and then turn the florets and bake again for another 10 minutes until you get them crispy and golden in colour.
- Once done, allow them to cool for a few minutes and sprinkle the chaat masala.
- Serve with green chutney.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]