How to make Bacon Wrapped Corn.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 4 corn on the cob, shucked
- 1 1/2 lbs sliced bacon
- 1 jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- 6 leaves basil, chopped
- Preheat BBQ to medium heat, or oven to 350F degrees.
- Place 4 slices of bacon side-by-side on a large piece of parchment paper.
- Arrange basil leaves and jalapeño pepper slices on bacon.
- Place an ear of corn and roll it up in bacon.
- Slice off excess bacon.
- Repeat for remaining ears of corn.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook in prepared BBQ/oven for 20 minutes until bacon is crisp.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.