How to make an Asparagus Soup.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1 handful of asparagus
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- A piece of bread
- 2 boiled eggs
- 1 liter of chicken broth
- few strands of saffron
- olive oil
- pine nuts
- Cut the asparagus, discarding the hardest part.
- Wash and drain well.
- In a pan put some olive oil and when hot, removing from the heat cook the finely chopped garlic.
- Add the paprika.
- Put the pan into the fire again and lightly fry the bread cut into cubes.
- When ready put aside.
- Then lay the asparagus and fry on medium heat.
- Add the chicken broth, pine nuts and saffron, and cook for a while until asparagus are tender.
- At this point, add the eggs, halved, into the soup, turn off the heat and leave to rest a few minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.