How to make Asparagus in Passion Fruit Sauce.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 2
- 500 g asparagus
- 1 orange
- 1 passion fruit
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 100 g prawns
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- Peel the asparagus and cut off the wooden part at the bottom.
- Place them in a baking tray on aluminium foil (on the shiny side).
- Squeeze the orange and halve the passion fruit.
- Mix the juices and bring them up to taste with brown sugar, some pepper and salt.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Pour the juice over the asparagus.
- Place some cubes of butter and the halved tomatoes on top.
- Fold the aluminium foil “en papillotte”.
- It should be hermetically closed.
- Place the baking tray in the oven which is preheated at 240°C.
- Steam the passionate asparagus for 40 minutes in the oven.
- Five minutes before they are ready you can start preparing the prawns.
- Heat some butter in a small pan.
- Stir fry the prawns for a few minutes.
- Not too long, otherwise they are overdone.
- Take the asparagus out of the oven and open the foil.
- Check whether the asparagus are ready and transfer them to the plates.
- Top with the prawns and chives.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.