How to make an Apple and Grapefruit Salad.
Ingredients: Serves 4-6
For the Lime-Honey Dressing:
- 3 tablespoons frozen (thawed) limeade or lemonade concentrate
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon poppy seed
For the Salad:
- Salad greens
- 3 unpeeled red or green apples, sliced
- 2 pink or red grapefruits, peeled, sectioned
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- In tightly covered container, shake all dressing ingredients until well blended.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Arrange salad greens amongst 4-6 individual salad plates.
- Top each plate with apple slices, grapefruit sections and pomegranate seeds.
- Serve with dressing.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.