How to make an Albanian White Bean Soup.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 2 cans white beans, 400ml / 13.5oz each, drained
- 2 capsicums or 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp passata or tomato paste
- 1.25 litres / 2.5 pints beef stock
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp oregano fresh
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a pressure cooker on low to medium heat and sauté onions and capsicum/bell pepper until translucent and soft.
- Add the passata, drained white beans and beef stock.
- Seal the pressure cooker and cook for 30 minutes.
- Release the steam naturally and then remove the lid.
- Add the paprika, oregano and salt and pepper to your taste and stir.
- Serve with fresh crusty bread and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]