How to make a 50 Clove Garlic Chicken.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 4 chicken thighs
- 50 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 180 ml chicken stock
- 120 ml dry vermouth or white wine
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- mixed herb, to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Season the chicken with the salt, pepper and mixed herbs.
- Set aside.
- Heat some oil in a large pan and sear the chicken for about 10-15 minutes evenly on each side, until golden brown.
- Take the chicken out and set aside.
- Add the shallots and cook down in the remaining juices for about 5 minutes over a low-medium heat.
- Add the garlic cloves and gently cook them for about 2 minutes.
- Pour in the vermouth or white wine and gently cook so that it reduces slightly.
- Add the chicken, parsley sprigs and tarragon followed by the chicken stock.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]