How to make a 3 Cheese Pasta.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 175 g (6 ounces) smoked bacon, chopped
- 100 g (4 ounces) mushrooms, sliced
- 175 g (6 ounces) uncooked pasta shapes of your choice
- 400 g (14 ounces) tin chopped tomatoes
- 50 ml (2 fluid ounces) milk
- 150 g (5½ ounces) mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 100 g (4 ounces) Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons Garlic Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook pasta in boiling, salted water until tender.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry bacon for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the mushrooms and the Garlic Italian Seasoning and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the Parmesan, tomatoes, milk and mozzarella.
- Bring to the boil.
- Stir in the pasta and heat through.
- Transfer to an ovenproof dish, top with Cheddar cheese and place under a pre-heated grill until golden.
- Serve and enjoy with a side salad!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.