How to make 2 Ingredient Biscuits.
Ingredients: Makes 8
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and yoghurt and mix well until combined.
- If the dough is too thick add extra yoghurt.
- If the dough is too thin add more flour.
- Lightly flour a kitchen surface.
- Transfer the dough onto it and divide them into eight equal portions.
- Shape them into mounds and place them on the lined baking tray.
- Bake the biscuits for 18-20 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown and the edges are firm.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and serve immediately, or let them cool completely to eat later on.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]